Excellent Connect To Global Studies
Ascending Abilities Institute
AAI is approved, registered and accredited by the (Mauritius Qualification Authority – MQA), OFQUAL-UK awarding bodies approved STUDY CENTRE to deliver Business Management, Accounting and Business, Accounting and Finance, Hospitality and Tourism Management, Information Technology, Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Leadership, Executive Management, diploma and postgraduate diplomas COURSES leading to UK University Bachelor, Master or Doctorate Degrees. All Diploma and Postgraduate Diplomas are academically taught by AAI in Mauritius via on-campus or online.
We understand how busy you are. We know how determined you must have been to grow your career by taking a step to study. We designed our programmes to suit your busy schedule.
We believe that your development is the driving force that propels you towards achieving your goals in life. Hence, your development throughout your time at AAI is of paramount importance to us. We will allow you to examine your own management style and develop yourself as a leader who can inspire others
Scholarships, Payment and Discounts
We make the payment for your study easy for you by providing numerous discounts and Scholarships including accommodation discounts.
- Graduate Diploma (12 Months)
- MBA/Postgraduate (Level 7 Diploma in Executive Management)
- MSc/Postgraduate (Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care)
- MBA/Postgraduate (Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management & Leadership)
- MSc or MA/Postgraduate (Level 7 Diploma in Human Resource Management )
- MA/Postgraduate (Level 7 Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management)
- MSc/Postgraduate (Level 7 Diploma in Accounting and Finance)
- DBA/Ph.D. ( Level 8 Diploma) Advanced entry Doctorate
- Business Management & Administration (Diploma + Graduate and/or BA(Hons))
- Accounting and Business/Finance (Diploma + Graduate and/or BSc(Hons))
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (Diploma + Graduate and/or (BA(Hons))
- Information Technology and Computing (Diploma + Graduate and/or BSc(Hons))
- Health and Social Care Management (Diploma + Graduate and/or BSc(Hons))